This resource is an introduction to the range of treatments that are available for managing the symptoms of multiple sclerosis, and discusses when you should seek treatment if symptoms are troubling you.
It contains information on these key topics:
- The symptoms of MS
- What are symptomatic treatments?
- What are my treatment options?
- When should I seek treatment?
- Which health professionals will support me?
- What if the treatment isn’t helping?
- What about experimental treatments?
- How do I find out about new treatments?