If someone you know has recently been diagnosed with MS, you may like to know more about the condition. Someone I know has MS aims to support a wide range of people including the partner of someone recently diagnosed with MS, the wider family, friends and work colleagues.
Not all of the information in it will apply to you – it depends on the kind of relationship or interactions that you have with the person with MS.
It contains information on these key topics:
- What is MS?
- What’s it like to be diagnosed with MS?
- How might I feel about their diagnosis?
- Is it OK to talk about their MS?
- What is it like to live with MS?
- How can I help?
- How can I learn more about MS?