Last updated: 18 June 2020
- Christmas cards, clothing and other merchandise items are sold by the Multiple Sclerosis Trust (Trading) Ltd (registered Company no 2838516), a wholly owned trading subsidiary of the Multiple Sclerosis Trust, a registered charity (registered Charity no. 1088353). The company donates 100% of its net profits, including the profits on the sale of these items, to the charity.
- Registered office address of the MS Trust and MS Trust (Trading) Ltd is Spirella Building, Bridge Road, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 4ET.
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms.
- If you think that there is a mistake in these terms and conditions or they require any changes, please contact us.
Buying Products on our website
- All prices displayed on the website are quoted in UK Pounds Sterling. Delivery charges are quoted separately and the amount of delivery charge payable will be shown as part of the order form before you complete your order.
- All prices include all UK taxes. The price of any product is the price in force at the date and time of your order. Once your order has been accepted the price will be as stated on the order form and confirmation, however, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of despatch, we will apply the amended rate of VAT to the products.
- Shortly after we receive your order, we will send you an acknowledgement via email. This email is issued automatically and does not mean that your order has been accepted.
- Acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and us will occur at the point at which we despatch the product to you. Any products on the same order which we have not despatched to you do not form part of that contract.
- If we cannot accept your order for any reason, we will contact you to explain why, and we will re-credit your credit or debit card with the full amount of any sums debited in respect of any part of the order we have not accepted.
- Should any of our products be defective, please return the products and we will replace them free of charge, or if you prefer we will refund to you the price that you have paid.
- If for any reason an item is out of stock and we are unable to order further stock of the item, we will either refund the price of the item or send a substitute item of the same or greater value.
- If upon receipt of a substitute item you wish to return it, please contact 01462 476700 and send it back to us in a good condition. We will refund the price of the original item you ordered.
- Credit or debit card transactions are carried out using Blackbaud Merchant Services.
- After your payment has been accepted, your order is processed and despatched. Normal despatch timings are within five working days of receiving your order.
- We regret we cannot accept orders outside the UK.
Your right to cancel
- To cancel your order you must notify us in writing or other durable medium (including email) within 14 working days of receiving the products.
- We will reimburse the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
- Products must be returned to us in good condition.
- If you cancel your order within 14 working days of receiving the products we will refund to you the price paid.
- If you have any complaints or comments please direct them to us via telephone on 01462 476700, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to MS Trust, Spirella Building, Bridge Road, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 4ET.
Information you provide
- The MS Trust and our trading companies value your support and promise to protect your privacy. To read our policy go to www.mstrust.org.uk/privacy or contact us for a copy.
Applicability of Online Materials
- We have used our best endeavours to ensure that our website complies with UK law.
Availability of our web site
- We will try to make our website available but cannot guarantee that our website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability.
- You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our website and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other Internet connection device.
- In circumstances where you suffer loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of our website or its contents other than as a direct result of purchasing products, we accept no liability for this loss or damage (except where we have been negligent) whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause and whether on the part of the MS Trust (Trading) Ltd, our agents or any other person.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our website and is compatible with our website. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our web site will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our website, following which all use of our website will be governed by that version. You must check the terms and conditions on the web site regularly.
- These terms and conditions and your use of our website are governed by the law and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Neither you nor MS Trust (Trading) Ltd will be held liable for any failure to perform any obligation to the other due to causes beyond your or MS Trust (Trading) Ltd’s respective reasonable control.
- Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under this agreement does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. Where there is a reference in these Terms to ‘working days’ this shall mean Monday to Friday inclusive but excluding any statutory or bank holiday in England.
- For all queries about your order you should contact us as soon as possible by telephone on 01462 476700 or by email email@example.com