If you are newly diagnosed and experiencing relapses, you may be considering treatment with one of the disease modifying drugs. This short guide explores the range of drugs that can decrease the number and severity of relapses.
It contains information on these key topics:
- What are disease modifying drugs?
- Can I have a disease modifying drug?
- Is there are choice of treatment?
- How effective are disease modifying drugs?
- How do you take them?
- How do I decide?
- When should I begin treatment?
- Can you explain the naming of drugs?
- What about research?