Understanding and improving your posture has been written primarily for people with MS but may also be useful reading for friends, family and health professionals.
Simple changes in posture can be beneficial and these can be incorporated into everyday activities. The aim of this book is to explain what posture is all about, why good posture is so important and to suggest some practical steps to improve your posture in everyday situations. Available for download only.
It contains information on these key topics:
- What is posture?
- Maintaining good posture… why bother?
- What is good and bad posture?
- What is your posture like?
- How do postural muscles help your posture?
- Tips for maintaining a good posture
- MS symptoms which can cause poor posture and some tips to help