Discussing MS with your children may seem daunting. This book looks at the concerns parents may have, some of the things children may want to know and what other parents’ experiences have been.
It contains information on these key topics:
- Talking with your kids about MS
- What if we don’t talk?
- What if we do talk?
- Talking about MS for the first time
- Keep talking
- Will they be upset?
- What should I tell my kids about MS?
- How did you get MS (…and will I get it)?
- Can you die from MS?
- What’s going to happen?
- Is it my fault you’ve got MS?
- Should I get my kids to help?
- What can I do to help my kids?
- When should I ask for help?
- Finding the positives
- Further information